Fabricator - Florida
Must be able to responsibly complete day to day tasks associated with the production of plastic tanks and bodies as described below.
Job Description – Fabricator
• Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operations.
• Working knowledge or ability to learn CNC machines, hand and extrusion welders.
• Read work orders and perform work as assigned by Department Supervisor.
• Safely operate power tools, auto-saw, forklift, and measuring devices.
• Read and interpret blueprints, observing specifications, layouts, and materials required..
• Understand tool specifications and operational capabilities.
• Working knowledge of basic manufacturing OSHA standards including Safety and Health Training, Personal Protective Equipment, Lock-out Tag-out, and SDS.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to:
• Safely operate automated machines.
• Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
• Stand for extended periods of time.
• Climbing- ascending or descending ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl at times to maneuver on project.
• Work in moderate to high noise level exposure with hearing protection
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Medical-after 90 day probation period
• Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D-after 90 day probation period
• PTO-after 1 year
• 7 paid holidays per year